Pat and Pete recently took their flight assessments in quite challenging conditions, with wind speeds being fairly borderline at times. The decision to cancel the assessment was almost taken the day before but after hours of monitoring the weather forecasts, it was decided to go ahead with a slightly earlier start time than originally arranged.
The early start proved to be a key decision as they both passed their flight assessments shortly before heavy showers swept towards the test site.
Our application for ‘Permission to Fly’ is now with the CAA so all being well we should be approved by the end of May and able to work commercially.
If you have a project or job in mind that would benefit from aerial imaging please do not hesitate to contact us.